Rules and Regulations
- Shirt and shoes required at all times
- Course open during daylight hours only
- No spiked golf shoes allowed
- Golfers 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an Adult
- No mobile music devices (Bluetooth, portable speakers, etc.)
- No cellular phone usage during a round of golf
- No dogs
- No smoking of any kind (including electronic devices)
- No driving or long shots permitted on Greens or Tee Boxes
- Participants enter at own risks, no liability for injury or Loss
- No firearms allowed
Check our Events & Community Programs section for Golf classes and Tournaments.
Permit granted for special events. Contact Chris Harris firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 568-6317 for
details and pricing.